UK Degrowth Summer School, 2020
In this series of webinars, several researchers face different topics related to Degrowth. Money, health, Green New Deal, Anarchism, and many more. Each talk is focused on a specific argument, but they share the common vision behind of Degrowth. You can find all videos on the Degrowth Talks YouTube channel.
Here is the complete list of the 10 talks:
- Degrowth, feminism and pluriverse for a new normal
- Decolonising Degrowth: voices from the majority of the world
- Transforming Money for Degrowth
- The Green New Deal and the Political Economy of Degrowth
- Doing Business in a Degrowth Economy
- Growth, Degrowth and Health
- Degrowth- with, without or against the state?
- Decrecer para vivir bien
- Biodiverse Degrowth? The future of conservation without growth
- Building Degrowth: Strategies for Cities
- Degrowth and the art of imagining a better world
Comment from our editors:
I recommend these videos as they explore a wide range of different topics and issues, and clearly explain the Degrowth point of view about them.
This is a series of aproximately two hour talks on degrowth, each focusing on a different aspect, such as finance, feminism, political economy, economic choices, etc. The discussion-oriented character of these talks allow multidisciplinary critical perspectives to illuminate one topic simultaneously.
This material has been suggested and edited by:
This project is brought to you by the Network for Pluralist Economics (Netzwerk Plurale Ökonomik e.V.). It is committed to diversity and independence and is dependent on donations from people like you. Regular or one-off donations would be greatly appreciated.